| Management Plus 6.4 has been released.
PLEASE NOTE: MP version 6.4 has been released to extend licensing through December 31st, 2015. If you have not already upgraded to MP version 6.4, you must do so before registering. You can download the update by clicking the following link: MPW 6.4 Update
Once the 6.4 update is finished you will be prompted to Register when logging into any company. Registration only takes a few minutes and this will complete registration for all of your Companies at once.
Below is a step-by-step explanation of the Registration process:
1) When you first open a Company you will see the following screen. Please note that clicking 'Register Later' will not cancel the need to register, only delay it.
2) Choosing Register Now will move to this screen which is asking for personal contact information:
3) The option 'Click here if you'd like Management Plus to attempt to email the request for you' will attempt to use a local email client like Microsoft Outlook to send the email. If you have this installed and configured correctly, the email will send without any trouble.
4) If you do not have a locally installed email choose the 'Click here if you'd like to email the request yourself using an email program of your choice'. This will show the following image:
Please use the address included (firstname.lastname@example.org) and not any support or sales emails, as these will not work.
5) After the registration has been accepted you will receive an email at the address you provided in Step 2 above. The email will have an attached XML file. Save the file to your desktop, then open Management Plus and go to Help - Import Registration:
6) Hit 'Yes' to the above prompt and you'll be taken to the screen below. Click the yellow folder icons and point towards the XML file you saved to your desktop, then hit 'Process Registration' - you're all done!